Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How sweet is that?

My book club has inspired me to try a few new things. Despite my lack of culinary aptitude, I made a hard lemonade that I found here.

Not only did we enjoy it at our book club, but I brought some over to our neighbor's house a couple of days later to share while we hung out. Kristi and Nick have the CUTEST 3 year old son are so much fun. We had a great time just enjoying a mild July evening. The lemonade was a perfect summer treat. So we talked about how to infuse the vodka with vanilla to make the lemonade and how much potential that could have for other fun recipes.

Today when I came home, she had left this on my doorstep. She infused vodka with a mango green tea and included an orange and a splash of club soda for a refreshing evening treat.

Thank you, Kristi!

No comments:

Post a Comment