Thursday, August 20, 2009

Peeking Behind the Curtain.

My kids attend a group therapy program for children of divorced parents called, Rollercoasters. It helps them deal with the ups and downs of family life through this transition. My kids love this session and look forward to it every week. For me though, it is just an hour I sit in the lobby because there are NO PARENTS ALLOWED.

Yesterday though, I ran across the street to pick up some school supplies while they were in session. When I came back they were outside drawing pictures on the pavement, so I managed to get a couple of pictures of the group (with permission of course).















What do these pictures tell you about their inner well being? They tell me that we need to also be enrolled in art classes.



















IHOP has a kids eat free special, so to make life a little easier, we ate out. His majesty just couldn't resist the allure of a chocolate smiley face platter. And he ate it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment