Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Get excited, grandma.

We have REAL pictures of the kids!

One of my dearest friends has decided to become a professional photographer. She just got a brand new mega awesome camera and asked me if she could borrow my kids for a shoot. Um... Hell to the ya.

These are just a couple of the amazing photos we got.















She just looks like a princess!













Talk about capturing his essence. This is just SO him.

































I just love this one. I can just see him in another 15 years dressing like this. It just makes me want to cry!


So now, grandma, auntie, grandpa.... order away! Go to http://www.jenhowellphotography.blogspot.com/. She is just building this site, so bear with her as she tweaks it and continues to add photos. Your patience will pay off with some breath-taking photos. And for my jealous friends... I will share my secret photo friend. Email her at jhowellphoto@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment