Saturday, January 30, 2010

Picture Perfect

As I went through the pictures of prince's awards banquet last week, I was hit with just how much he is growing up. How did I miss it before?








The picture on the left was taken in the summer of 2009. Ignore the "have you taken enough pictures yet mom?" look in the picture on the below (taken in January 2010). Seven months difference!


















I also have rare footage of what might be the last time he snuggles in my arms in public. We were watching the presentations and he just cuddled up. Five seconds later he popped up and asked if he could go sit with his friends. Well at least I captured the moment before it was gone.















Oh! He made honor roll and perfect attendance for the first semester.
















No comments:

Post a Comment